A court or probation officer may order you to complete an evaluation if you are arrested/convicted for any of the following crimes:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (CPCS)
- Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance (CSCS)
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
The evaluation must include the following to be considered legitimate:
- A clinical interview based on DSM-V criteria for Substance Use Disorders (SUD).
- A urine toxicology test for substances analyzed by a laboratory and a breathalyzer.
- Collection of police documents of arrest and supporting depositions.
- Collateral interviews with relevant individuals.